Saturday, March 25, 2017

Hoping For Perfect!


I love this color combo together!  I got it right from the designer paper!
SU! always does an awesome job with the designer series papers (DSP).
I used some By The Shore DSP on the side 
and stamped almost all the images from A Day At The Beach
in the three colors-Mint Macaron, Dapper Denim, and Calypso Coral!
I stamped the sentiment from Suite Sentiments and layer it with the 
Tags & Labels dies. Finished it off with some thick twine in Coral.

I love the way it turned out but could see it all in flip flops, too!
Have a wonderful and perfect day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: A Day At The Beach, Suite Sentiments
Ink: Mint Macaron, Dapper Denim, Calypso Coral
Paper: Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral, By The Shore DSP
Tags and Labels framelit dies, Thick twine in Calypso Coral




No comments:

Post a Comment