Wednesday, March 29, 2017

PP337 Celebrate Carousel Birthday!




I started this card with some pieces I already had cut
from another project. I stamped my horse on piece of Very Vanilla
cut with the Stitched Shapes dies.  I used the rock n roll technique in So Saffron
 and then Peekaboo Peach.
I sponged the doily (a retired one so big enough) in So Saffron.
I placed my last piece of my fav print from
Cupcakes & Carousels DSP down the middle.
I stamped the celebrate from the set called set called Birthday Bright.
It is set that coordinates with a project kit in the Occasion catalog.   
I finished it off with a tassel from the Cupcakes & Carousels embellishment kit.

I hope you can play along with this great sketch challenge this week.
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely Wednesday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Carousel Birthday and Birthday Bright
Ink: So Saffron, Peekaboo Peach, Early Espresso
Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso,
Peekaboo Peach, Cupcakes & Carousels DSP
Stitched Shapes framelits dies, Layering Circle framelits dies,
Cupcakes & Carousels embellishment kit(tassel), Doily (vintage)







2 comments:

  1. Windy, I love your carousel horse! The designer paper is just perfect for your card! So happy you joined my sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet....love the carousel horse, especially with that pretty paper and sweet doily! Thanks for sharing this with the Players!!

    ReplyDelete