Friday, March 10, 2017

Cole's 19th Birthday Pop-Up Card!


My amazing son, Cole, turns 19 today!
I thought he would really love the pop up and the fun colors!
I stamped the front balloons and punched with the 
Balloon Bouquet punch,
I used the Balloon Pop-Up thinlits dies for the inside. 
The Party Animal DSP is fun and colorful both inside and out.


I hope you have a wonderful and adventurous weekend!
Party On!

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Balloon Adventures
Ink: Pacific Point, Emerald Envy,
Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry
Paper: Crushed Curry, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango,
Whisper White, Party Animal DSP
Balloon Pop-Up thinlits dies, Emerald Envy 1/8" ribbon,
Balloon Bouquet punch


1 comment:

  1. I am grateful if having you as a friend.. Do you know the Birthday Pop Up Card on http://popupcard.net? Just follow us to hear more informations.

    ReplyDelete