Monday, March 13, 2017

Thanks Medallion


I just received the new SAB item called Make A Medallion.
It has to stamps that layer together to make the iage about. 
I stamped one in Memento Tuxedo Black and one in
Sweet Sugarplum.  I then layered the medallion 
on a lack scallop circle and then on a white stitched square
and then on a black scallop square. 
I use some 2016-2018 In Color DSP in 
Sweet Sugarplum for the background.
I stamped one of three sentiments from the stamp set 
on a thin banner of Sugarplum and just had to add some bling to finish off.

Hope you have time to stamp/craft today!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Make A Medallion 
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Sweet Sugarplum,
2016-2018 In Color DSP 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Sweet Sugarplum
rhinestones, Stitched Shapes framelits dies,
Layering Circles and Layering Squares framelits dies, 



3 comments:

  1. I love your colors and layers! I find this stamp set as addicting as a jigsaw puzzle. Add the layers and it is like an addicting 3D jigsaw puzzle. The only difference is there are so many more ways to put this together!

    ReplyDelete