Sunday, March 5, 2017

Congratulations So In Love!


So Inlove i=with this bundle...especially the paper!
Falling In Love DSP is beautiful shaes of sand, blushing, and soft blue.
I created this card for the Ink Big Design Team last month.
I started with a Sahara Sand base and added some of the DSP on top.
I then cut in the sand one of the intricate dies from
So Detailed thinlits dies.
I placed some of the beautiful satin Very Vanilla ribbon down the side.
Finished off with a sentiment banner from So In Love stamp set and 
a Falling In Love embellishment. 
So soft and sweet!
I hope you have blessed Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: So In Love
Paper: Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla,
Falling In Love DSP
Ink: Sahara Sand
Falling In Love embellishment, Very Vanilla 1/4" satin ribbon, 
So Detailed thinlits dies, Triple banner punch


No comments:

Post a Comment