Friday, March 3, 2017

FMS277 Carried Away!



I have so much of this free DSP called Carried Away 
from the 2017 SAB, I just neeeeeed to use it!
So this sketch was perfect for the map looking design on the paper
and I kept the navy balloon theme by
cutting out a large and a small balloon. 
They just needed something so I added a few rhinestones on them.
I hope you can play along with this great sketch over at 
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

Have a blessed weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Lift Me Up
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Whisper White, Carried Away DSP,
Night of Navy
rhinestones, Up & Away thinlits dies,
triple banner punch 



1 comment:

  1. Those balloons are so perfect floating over that wonderful patterned. LOVE the contrast in the colors you used. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete