Thursday, March 23, 2017

Adventure Awaites!


My second card for classes next week is a set 
I love but do not use much!  It is called Places You'll Go!
I stamped the globe on Soft Sky card stock in Night of Navy ink.
I used a circle die to cut it out and pop up on globe stand 
stamped in Night of Navy. I stamped the sentiment on 
Calypso Coral and punched it out with the Duet Banner punch.
I used the Sparkle emboss folder with Soft Sky and off centered it
 and added some thick white twine. 
This could make a cute grad card, too!

I hope you have an adventurous day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Places You'll Go
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Calypso Coral, Night of Navy, Whisper White
and Soft Sky
Sparkle emboss folder, Thick Whisper White twine, 
Layering Circle framelit dies, Duet Banner punch 


No comments:

Post a Comment