Friday, March 31, 2017

Bags For Class Using That's The Tag Bundle



I stamped and cut out tags for cute purple bags for 
card class this week. I used the That's The Tag stamp set 
and the Timeless Tags thinlits dies.
I cut the tag in Whisper White and used the leaves or the butterflies
to cut into the tag.
I cut another tag in Mint Macaron glimmer paper to place behind.
I then stamped the flower and cut it out with the dies.
I used the Sweet Sugarplum, Mint Macaron, and So Saffron
markers to cut it. 
 I popped it up after I stamped a sentiment in Sweet Sugarplum.

I hope you have a blessed Friday and weekend!
Can't believe it is the last of March but enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: That's The Tag
Paper: Whisper White, Mint Macaron glimmer paper
Ink: Mint Macaron, So Saffron, Sweet Sugarplum
Timeless Tags thinlits dies, 1/8" gold ribbon





No comments:

Post a Comment