Wednesday, March 8, 2017

GDP077 Wheel O' Cupcakes!






I used the colors from the Cupcakes & Carousels DSP 
which means I added Calypso Coral to the combo.
The base of the gate fold is Early Espresso card stock 
cut at 5 1/2' x 11" and scored at 2 3/4" on each side.
I added pieces of the Cupcakes & Carousels DSP on the front panels.
I then stamped the ferris wheel from Carousel Birthday stamp set
 in Early Espresso ink. 
I then stamped the wheel again in Peekaboo Peach 
and cut the tops off the cupcakes with the Up & Away thinlits dies.
I also used the same die set to cut the bottoms in Bermuda Bay.
I attached each with a dimensional onto the Espresso wheel.
Finished it off with a rhinestone in the middle.
Inside I just stamped the tents and a birthday sentiment.

Hope you can play along at global-design-project.com
this week with this great color combo!

Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Carousel Birthday
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral,
Early Espresso, Peekaboo Peach
Paper: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla,
 Cupcakes & Carousels DSP, Bermuda Bay
Up & Away Thinlits dies, rhinestone



2 comments:

  1. Your card is fabulous. Love these papers and your card. May I CASE?
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous gatefold card Windy the cupcakes and carousels dsp fits the challenge well! Thanks for playing along with Global Design Project x

    ReplyDelete