Tuesday, March 28, 2017

FabFriday108 Sweet As You





I decided to case a little of the card on page 32 
of the Occasions catalog. I used the four colors
from the color challenge for fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com
I stamped the cone in Crumb Cake and then layered each flavor
on top of my Lots of Labels die in Whisper White.
I added some fun stripes in Mint Macaron behind.  I will miss this color
when it retires at end of May.
Stock up on the 2015-2017 in colors because they will
go quickly in the next month.
I cute sentiment was placed across.

I hope you have a sweet day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Cool Treats
Ink: Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral,
So Saffron, Peekaboo Peach
Paper: Whisper White, 2015-2017 In color DSP in Mint Macaron
Lots of Labels framelits dies, Frozen Treats framelits dies, So Saffron/gold twine
from the Cupcakes & Carousels embellishment kit,



2 comments:

  1. SUPER cute! Love seeing these little ice cream scoops all stacked up - I'd totally go for this, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and simple card! Congrats on being our Fab Fave this week! You've shown off our colors and the stamp set perfectly! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete