Friday, March 24, 2017

FMS280 Thinking Of You!



Pop Of Paradise was just calling my name for this sketch challenge!
I stamped the flamingo on an oval because I was not going to 
fussy cut him.  I then stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black
ink and then cut it out with the one of the Sweet & Sassy heart dies.
I added another heart die behind in Melon Mambo. I did stamp the 
leaves in Cucumber Crush and cut them out by hand.
Love the gold dots on the designer paper!
Just had to pop some Pop Of Pink DSP in a few layers on the card!

I hope you can play around with this sketch, too...head over to 
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a blessed weekend!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Pop Of Paradise
Ink: Melon Mambo, Memento Tuxedo Black,
Cucumber Crush
Paper: Pop Of Pink DSP, Whisper White, 
Basic Black, Melon Mambo



4 comments:

  1. I love this card.....and that sassy pink flamingo! Beautifully done in your wonderful Windy style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the design. I ❤️ flamingos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like everything about your wonderful flamingo card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous card! Fun images and colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete