Monday, March 6, 2017

No Stamping Card for FabFri




I decided to make a really quick card!  Why?
Being late at night when I usually do not stamp
 might have something to do with it!
I grabbed my note cards which are always handy
and ready to use.
I cut a few piece of card stock and used a
in color doily that I have loads of in my stash.
I then cut from the Sunshine Wished thinlits dies the word love.
Assembled and was done.....then noticed I had not actually stamped anything.
But I liked it the way it was.

I hope you can play along at fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com 
and thanks for stopping by!

Have a fun Monday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Paper: Night of Navy, Mint Macaron
Whisper White note card
2015-2017 In Color Doily in Watermelon Wonder
Sunshine Wished thinlits dies, triple banner punch

3 comments:

  1. I've had that happen - oops, forgot to stamp! But you're right - this is lovely just like this - love the clean look! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you didn't stamp! I love how clean and simple this is, it's perfect! The colors are also fabulous! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it too! And I can't do any creative stamping at night either...if I'm just assembling it's fine but I can't seem to make anything I like at night! This is very sweet and simple and I love the colors. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete