Tuesday, March 14, 2017

PP335 Happy Emerald Birthday!!!



I stamped the Happy Birthday twice from the Window Shopping 
stamp set in Emerald Envy.  I then layered it on Emerald Envy card stock.
I made a z fold for my base of card. It is 5 1/2 " x 11' scored at 4 1/4" 
and then again at 2 3/4" on the left end. 
I layered white and designer paper on the front panel.



I used the Window Box dies three times on the inside Whisper White piece. 
I added a little bow for cuteness on the outside to finish off.
I hope you can play along with the color challenge this week 
over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by and may all your days be green!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Window Shopping
Ink: Emerald Envy
Paper: Emerald Envy, Whisper White,
2016-2018 In color DSP in Emerald Envy
Emerald Envy ruched ribbon, Window Box thinlits dies 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely fun fold Windy - love the thinlit cut out border on the back panel. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty! Love the fancy fold and your added bow!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete