Thursday, March 16, 2017

Blue Mediallion


I decided we need to see another medallion this week!
I used Island Indigo and Pool Party with white for a great color combo. 
I stamped the two step medallion and then cut with circle die and layered 
on a scallop circle. 
I used some Pool Party for the sentiment Friend also from the stamp set. 
The background is embossed with the Sparkle emboss folder. 
A few rhinestones finish it off with real sparkle!

I hope you can stop by again and have a lovely day!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Make A Medallion 
Ink: Island Indigo, Pool Party
Paper: Island Indigo, Whisper White, Pool Party
Layering Circles framelits dies, rhinestones,
Sparkle emboss folder

1 comment:

  1. Windy i absolutely love the way you pick your colors and you design your cards. I have not see a card that you have done that is not special yet your work is so soft and so perfect it touches my heart every card you made is a big wow congratulations for your beautiful work my friend

    ReplyDelete