Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Egg-stra Special Class Card


This is my first card for classes next week.  I wanted my 
guests to be able to use several of the dies from this set called
Basket Bunch because they are so darn cute!!!
I stamped the basket on Tip Top Taupe in Early Espresso
 and cut it out with the matching dies. I stamped the eggs 
also in Espresso and colored them with markers and cut out with dies.
I stamped the bow in Blushing Bride and cut out with dies.
I stamped the bunny(my fav) in Espresso and colored his ears and checks with 
Blushing Bride marker and bow tie with Pool Party marker.
I cut the grass also with matching dies called Basket Builder.
I used the layering square framelits for the scene 
and the sentiment is from the same set. 
I finished it off with the Petals emboss folder and a little 1/8' white ribbon.
Love the way it turned out because it did take a while to design
 and get the way I wanted it.

Hope you have blessed Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Basket Bunch
Ink: Blushing Bride, Early Espresso
Markers: Blushing Bride, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder,
Peekaboo Peach
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Blushing Bride and Tip Top Taupe
1/8" Whisper White ribbon, Layering Square framelits dies,
Basket Builder framelits dies, Petals emboss folder


No comments:

Post a Comment