Thursday, March 30, 2017

GDP080 Special Reason Happy Birthday




I really like polka dots so that was what stuck me first
about Louise's card.
I love the softness of her card also.
I kept the sketch, the colors and the flower theme.
I used the Mint Macaron polka dots from 2015-2017 in color DSP.
I added some So Saffron and Watermelon Wonder.
Just had to stamp again with the Special Reason stamp set. 
Finished it off with the Petal Burst emboss folder.

Hope you can play along with case the designer
this week over at global-design-project.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Set:  Reason Special
Ink: Watermelon Wonder, So Saffron, Mint Macaron
Paper: Whisper White, So Saffron, Mint Macaron
2015-2017 in color DSP in Mint Macaron
Petal Burst emboss folder, Stylish Stems framelits dies
pearls







2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card Windy. I love how you have kept most of the aspects of Louise's card, but made it so different. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge! We love you playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Windy! Your card is BEAUTIFUL and I'm so grateful you played along and CASEd me this week for the Global Design Project. xo

    ReplyDelete