Saturday, March 11, 2017

FMS278 Chase Your Dreams




I just received this stamp set called Chase Your Dreams
same day I was designing for this sketch.
I used three water color pencils on a piece of the 
water color paper. I used the Bermuda Bay, Pacific 
Point, and Old Olive.  I then ran my aqua painter
 over the colors for the water color wash,
I then stamped the castle from the stamp set
in Memento Tuxedo Black but I did not like the look.
I then stamped again on a scrap piece of water color paper
and I then hand snipped it out. 
I used a little water color on the castle, too.
I hope you can play along with the sketch this week over 
at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

I hope you have amazing weekend and thanks 
for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net


Stamp set: Chase Your Dreams
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Water color paper
Watercolor pencils, aqua painter



1 comment:

  1. Your background is beautifully done - fabulous colors together and you've smoothed them into each other perfectly! It's a great backdrop for the castle. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete