Wednesday, October 2, 2019

A Plaid Season's Greetings


I am casing a card from the 2019 Holiday catalog on page 15
using the Peaceful Boughs bundle along with the Wrapped In Plaid DSP.
I grabbed a design of paper with mostly Shaded Spruce Green and a bit of gold
ad white going through then layered on the white base.
I cut the pine cones in Early Espresso for the solid shape and Soft 
Suede for the detailed pine cone. I cut the label from the same dies called
Beautiful Boughs dies and stamped the greenery in Spruce ink
and the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink.
I made a Cherry twine bow to the top of my pine cones.
Really a cut but quick card!
Hope you enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Peaceful Boughs
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce
Paper: Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Whisper White,
Wrapped In Plaid DSP
Cherry Cobbler thick twine-retired, Beautiful Boughs dies



1 comment: