Thursday, October 10, 2019

Deck The Gleaming Halls


This is my second card for classes next week and I am using the 
lovely Brightly Gleaming suite for this one. 
I started with the Very Vanilla base and added a piece of 
Night of Navy embossed with the Subtles emboss folder.
The light texture does not take away from the prints in the designer papers.
I did use two prints of the Brightly Gleaming DSP here, both with the
touch of the beautiful copper. 
I cut two strips for the background- one in copper foil and the 
other in the designer paper.
I cut a vanilla Stitched Nested Label die to add my sentiment from
the Christmas Gleaming set stamped in Night of Navy ink.
I then stamped the ornament in the new Delicata Celestial Copper ink.
I punched it out with the small ornament punch and used the large ornament
 punch for the print of designer paper. 
I finished my card off with the copper trim bow on the small ornament.

Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Christmas Gleaming
Ink: Celestial Copper, Night of Navy
Paper: Brightly Gleaming DSP, Cooper foil, Very Vanilla, 
Night of Navy
Subtles emboss folder, Stitched Nested Label dies,
 Gleaming Ornament punch pack, Copper trim, 

2 comments:

  1. I love this card! Very rich and elegant. I also like the way the Nested Label mimics the tops of the ornaments.
    Gale S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Gale about how rich and elegant this beautiful card is. Great job.

    ReplyDelete