Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Copper Christmas Gleaming!


I saw Patty Bennett over at pattystamps.com 
run her emboss folder called Hammered Metal through
to emboss a Very Vanilla piece of card stock then rub some 
Celestial Copper Delicata ink over with a sponge.
I tried it and love it so added it to my Pretty Peacock base.
I cut the Copper foil from the Stitched Nested Labels and then added 
a Very Vanilla one on top.
I punched the copper ornament then a Brightly Gleaming DSP one plus
 stamped a copper on Vanilla and punched it with
 the Gleaming Ornament punch pack.
I tied the 1/2" Classic Weave ribbon with the words Merry Christmas 
in copper. I did not even have to use a a sentiment stamp.
I finished it off with a Pretty Peacock rhinestone.

Hope you have a beautiful Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Christmas Gleaming
Ink: Celestial Copper ink
Paper: Copper foil, Very Vanilla, Brightly Gleaming DSP,
Pretty Peacock
Gleaming Ornaments punch pack, Pretty Peacock rhinestone from 
Noble Peacock rhinestones, Hammered Metal emboss folder, 
1/2" classic weave ribbon, Stitched Nested Labels dies


No comments:

Post a Comment