Monday, October 7, 2019

FMS405 A Little Pumpkin Note



I love the Ornate Frame dies and they look so good with these pumpkins
and for this cool sketch challenge over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com 
I used this print from the Come To Gather DSP so I could play these colors.
I cut the frames in white card stock, then cut the Mint Macaron frames 
to layer on top before adding my pumpkins stamped in Pear Pizzazz ink 
from Gather Together stamp set.
I cut the pumpkins with the Gathered Leaves dies, and the sentiment from the 
Lakeside dies after stamped in VersaMark and heat embossed in white 
emboss powder. I grabbed the sentiment from Butterfly Gala set.
Ia dded a layer of white before pacing it on a Pear Pizzazz base.
I finished it off with the Mint Macaron gems for a little bling.

Hope you can play along with the sketch and thanks
for stopping by today!
Windy

Stamp sets: Gather Together, Butterfly Gala
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, VersaMark
Paper: Come To Gather DSP, Whisper White, Mint Macaon,
Pear Pizzazz
Lakeside dies, Gathered Leaves dies, Ornate Frames dies,
Mint Macaron gems-retired, Heat tool, white emboss powder







2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty- delicate and feminine! Love the colors- refreshing to see nontraditional fall colors! Thanks for playing along at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your soft colors - and beautiful layers for those pumpkins! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete