Sunday, October 13, 2019

PP463 Give Thanks



Love this color combo!  I did sub some colors above like 
Pumpkin Pie and Gorgeous Grape which are current.
I used a Basic Black base and added a piece of Pumpkin Pie
card stock then a piece of Smoky Slate embossed with the 
Stylish Scroll emboss folder (which I love)!
I then cut a label from Beautiful Boughs dies in Whisper White
and stamped the sentiment from Painted Harvest in Memento
Tuxedo Black ink. I then stamped the pumpkins in Grape on white
and cut them with the matching dies called Gathered Leaves.
Used the same dies to cut the Grape and Pie leaves.
I colored the pumpkins with my Pumpkin Pie Stampin Blends
marker and then tied a bit of Grape ribbon ribbon around plus a bow.
A few grape sequins finished it off.

Thanks Laurie for this really pretty color combo!
Head over to play along at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Gather Together, Painted Harvest
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Gorgeous Grape
Stampin Blends marker- Pumpkin Pie, 
Paper: Smoky Slate, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black,
Whisper White and Gorgeous Grape
Peaceful Boughs dies, Gathered Leaves dies, 
Gorgeous Grape sequin, Gorgeous Grape striped ribbon,
Stylish Scroll emboss folder

8 comments:

  1. I love those bold pumpkins and leaves Windy - they look fabulous against the texture of the panel behind. What a great way to feature this week's colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop using this stamp set and now you gave me another reason to ink it up, Windy! I love those pops of purple and the textured background. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, Windy. The colors are great together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Windy! Those Gorgeous Grape leaves just "pop" right off the card! The details are fabulous. I love the sequins and the ribbon against the textured background. Perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those leaves are amazing!! I never think out of the box like that, but they really look wonderful with your pumpkins! And the background embossing is a perfect backdrop...and I love that little striped ribbon! Eeek, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I just love those leaves Windy! Such a fun way to bring in the purple! The textures panel is perfect to show off those pretty pumpkins and leaves! The ribbon and sequins are the perfect finishing touch! Great card, My Friend! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your take on these colors! I also love the angled panel and dot accents!

    ReplyDelete