Friday, October 4, 2019

GDP209 Winter Wishes



I love these skates. I decided to play with this Free Skate bundle after I made the 
card from yesterday's post with these same colors for the 
global-deign-project.com 
I stamped the skate twice in Memento Tuxedo Black on white card stock 
and colored them with the Stampin Blends
 markers- Soft Suede, Smoky Slate, Real Red. I cut them out with matching dies.
I also cut the holly stamped on white in Black ink and colored with 
 Real Red and Call Me Clover Stampin Blends
 and the long greenery in Call Me Clover with same dies.
I added these on the shimmer white background water colored 
with Blueberry Bushel ink. I layered those on a piece of Real Red and 
then another white piece before the Call Me Clover base.
For the sentiment, I stamped it on the Real Red label from the Ornate Frames dies. 
 I did run it though twice to make the die shorter in length for my sentiment.
 I stamped with VersaMark ink and used white emboss powder to 
heat emboss. 

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Free Skate
Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Memento Tuxedo Black,
VersaMark
Paper: Call Me Clover, Real Red, Whisper White, Shimmer White
Detailed Skate dies, Ornate Frames dies, white emboss powder, heat tool, aqua painter






2 comments:

  1. Great card Wanda - it shows off those skates beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful use of these colors, Windy! The skates are so classic for winter. ♥

    ReplyDelete