Monday, October 21, 2019

CTS344 Blessed Snowflake Wishes



I decided to cut out the snowflakes(twice) from the 
Christmas Layer dies in white when I saw this fun 
sketch from casethissketch.blogspot.com 
this week. I layered them on the Pool Party piece of card stock
embossed with the Subtle emboss folder. 
I layer that on the white base.
I added the rhinestones for bling then cut white card stock
with the Stitched Rectangle dies and stamped the Real Red 
sentiment from Itty Bitty Christmas set.

Hope you can play along this week.
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Itty Bitty Christmas 
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Pool Party Whisper White
Subtle emboss folder, rhinestones, Christmas Layers dies,
Stitched Rectangle dies



2 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous lacy snowflake, Windy, and I love the red sentiment with the pool party color! It's a great take on the sketch!! Hugs, Darnell GD CTS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....I totally passed by this die, it's amazing, especially layered the way you did it! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete