Friday, October 11, 2019

Peace On Earth Winter Woods


I really like the way this card turned out too for my classes next week.
Was looking forward to designing with the plaid paper on a card.
I started with the lovely Shaded Spruce base (this is a perfect green to me!)
I added the 3" by 4' 1/4" strip of Wrapped In Plaid DSP to the base.
I will offer all the prints to my classes and they will pick their plaid to add. 
I placed a strip of gold foil across to accent the gold in the plaid.
I cut the Stitched Rectangle in white and added my two trees stamped
from the Winter Woods set in Shaded Spruce ink and cut with the matching 
dies called Into The Woods dies. I stamped the sentiment from an 
old retired set called Greetings Of The Season in Cherry Cobbler ink 
and cut it out with the Stitched Shapes dies in oval.
To finish it off, it needed a little more Cherry Cobbler so I 
punched out two springs in that paper with the Sprig punch.

Hope you enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Winter Woods, Greetings Of The Season
Paper: Wrapped In Plaid DSP, Whisper White, Gold foil, 
Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce
Stitched Shapes dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, Sprig punch,
Into The Woods dies


1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS! Love the plaid and the way you've layered the trees. This sentiment (from way back) is so beautiful here.

    ReplyDelete