Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Snowman


A simple card today showing off the Snowman Season set and 
the matching DSP called Let It Snow.
I used two prints from the paper and added them to the
piece of Basic Black card stock. I wrapped some Real Red ribbon around 
and added a bow. I layered these on the Real Red base.
I stamped the snowman in Memento Tuxedo Black on the white
Stitched circle. I colored him with a few Stampin Blends
markers- Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie,
and Crumb Cake. 
I love how the snow from the DSP is falling on him!
Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Snowman Season
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie,
and Crumb Cake.
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red,
Let It Snow DSP
Real Red 3/8" cotton ribbon, Stitched Shapes dies

No comments:

Post a Comment