Saturday, October 19, 2019

FMS407 Blessed Deer Wishes



Great sketch today over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com 
I love the Dashing Deer bundle and I added some lovely snowflakes.
I went with Blackberry Bliss ink for something different.
 I stamped my two deer on white card stock then cut them out with the matching dies.
I then added them to the white background.
I stamped the snowflakes from Colorful Seasons in Seaside Spray
and then layered a snowflake die over in the same color. 
I used the Seasonal Layers dies as well as the Christmas Layers dies
for these Seaside Spray snowflakes. 
I then stamped the sentiment from Itty Bitty Christmas set on white card stock 
in Blackberry and cut it out with the skinny label from Lakeside dies.
I finished it off with some rhinestones for bling!

Hope you can play along!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Itty Bitty Christmas, Colorful Seasons, Dashing Deer
Ink: Seaside Spray, Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Seaside Spray
Lakeside dies, Detailed Deer dies, Christmas Layers dies,
Seasonal Layers dies, rhinestones




4 comments:

  1. I love how you used the sketch to create this pretty scene! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet scene! Love the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Christmas card! Love those deer and the snowflakes! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fun! Love those deer and your placement of them. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete