Saturday, October 26, 2019

CTS345 Celebrate The Season In Purples!




Love the fun sketch from my friend Brian King over at 
casethissketch.blogspot.com this week.
I used the sentiment from Itty Bitty Christmas in three colors
in an ombre effect and of course, I used my fav color purple!
I started with Blackberry Bliss, then Gorgeous Grape and 
finally Purple Posy on the white background.
I layered it with Blackberry Bliss card stock and added to a panel of 
Perennial Essence DSP and a base of Blackberry Bliss. 
I then cut some snowflakes from the Frosted Frames dies 
and Christmas Layers dies with the same DSP print.
I added them to the background plus some Gorgeous Grape rhinestones.

Hope you can play along!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Itty Bitty Christmas
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Purple Posy, Gorgeous Grape
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Perennial Essence DSP
Christmas Layers dies, Frosted Frames dies, Gorgeous Grape rhinestones
from Noble Peacock rhinestones 


1 comment:

  1. Oooh! I love this, Windy! I thought about creating an ombre effect with my card, but I decided against it. I'm so glad you did - makes me wish I'd done that on mine. ♥

    ReplyDelete