Friday, October 25, 2019

FMS408 Plaid Season's Greetings


I was playing around with the Hammered Metal emboss folder
and some of my foil paper. When I saw this sketch over at 
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com this week,
I decided to use this one on some beautiful plaid paper.
I choose a blue Wrapped In Plaid DSP print and layered it 
on a white base. I cut some Shaded Spruce Beautiful Boughs
pine stems and layered them behind the label from the same dies
in white stamped with the sentiment from Peace Boughs in 
Night of Navy ink.
I love the shine this has to it.
Hope you can play along this week.
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Peaceful Boughs
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Wrapped In Plaid DSP, Shaded Spruce, Whisper White,
gold foil,
Beautiful Boughs dies, Hammered Metal emboss folder



2 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty! The plaid is fabulous and that gold is spectacular! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant card! The foliage looks wonderful around the sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete