Saturday, October 5, 2019

Life Together Wedding Card



My friend asked me to make a card for a bridal shower next week
and she showed me the invite and I tried to match the colors and flowers on it. 
I used the First Frost bundle and stamped the flowers in Merry Merlot
along with Petal Pink. I cut some white filter then punched some more white and 
Mossy Meadow with the Sprig punch. 
I stamped the sentiment from Beautiful Bouquet on the white label in Merlot ink
and then added Merry Merlot behind.  All were cut with the Frosted Bouquet dies.
I layered on the retired Petal Promenade DSP and then Merry Merlot, Whisper White
and a Petal Pink base.  

Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: First Frost, Beautiful Bouquet 
Ink: Merry Merlot, Petal Pink
Paper: Petal Pink, Merry Merlot, Whisper White,
Petal Promenade DSP-retired
Frosted Bouquet dies, Sprig punch

*I did stamp the long greenery on the envelope back 
in Mossy Meadow in second photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment