Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Peaceful Toile Tidings


I used some of the pretty Toile Tidings DSP in the Garden Green print.
I added the Green stitched die on the DSP and then layered it on a piece 
of Garden Green card stock. I ran the Green 3/8" double stitched ribbon
around and before adding to the Very Vanilla base.
I stamped the sentiment in Real Red on the Vanilla stitched label
from the Peace Boughs set.
 I finished off of with Toile Tidings glitter enamel dots in Real Red.
The stitched labels dies were a limited time set last fall 
called Stitched Seasons.

Hope you have a fab Wednesday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Peaceful Boughs
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Garden Green, Very Vanilla, and Toile Tidings DSP
Stitched Season dies-retired, Garden Green 3/8" double stitched ribbon,
 Toile Tidings glitter dots in Real Red 

No comments:

Post a Comment