Tuesday, October 22, 2019

GDP212 Christmas In Pretty Peacock




I decided to case Manuela's layout for this cute card!
Hope you can play along over at global-design-project.com

I started with the DSP called Come To Gather in the 
lovely Pretty Peacock gingham print and added some of that 
same color card stock behind. I then layered them on the white base.
I stamped the tree on white in pretty Peacock ink from the Winter Woods set
and cut it with the matching die.  From that same set of dies called 
Into The Woods, I cut the detailed white tree to lay on top.
I stamped the sentiment from Greatest Part Of Christmas set 
in Peacock and finished it off with a Pretty Peacock rhinestone.

I was tempted to add more bling but decided I liked the simplicity 
of this card.  Hope you have a wonderful day and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Greatest Part Of Christmas, Winter Woods
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Paper:Whisper White, Pretty Peacock, Come To Gather DSP
Pretty Peacock rhinestone, Into The Woods dies




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Simplicity is perfect.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! I adore how you've layered this tree - and it's all so lovely in Pretty Peacock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS! What a fabulous idea to layer the image and die! I might have to CASE this myself!! VERY pretty!

    ReplyDelete