Friday, November 11, 2022

A Sweet Christmas

 


I love how this turned out for my fourth card class next week. I used the Sweet Gingerbread bundle along with the Brick & Mortar embossing folder. I stamped the house in Crumb Cake ink on white card stock. I added some Early Espresso decor and outline and a roof cut separately. I added the window in Coastal Cabana ink. I stamped the door in Sweet Sorbet ink as well as the lollipops cut separately, too. 
I popped all on a 3" circle vellum circle before adding to the Coastal Cabana piece of card stock ran with the Brick & Mortar embossing folder. I stamped the sentiment in Sweet Sobet ink on a white Stylish Shapes banner. 
Hope you have a sweet weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Sweet Gingerbread 
Ink: Sweet Sorbet, Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, and Early Espresso
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Basic White, vellum
Gingerbread House dies, Brick & Mortar embossing folder, and Stylish Shapes dies


No comments:

Post a Comment