Monday, November 14, 2022

Hope & Light

 


I designed this card as my last Chrsitmas card for classes this week. I used the Cottage Wreath bundle as well as the Brightest Glow bundle for the sentiment. I have a Evening Evergreen base and a white piece embossed with the Timber embossing folder. I added the strip of Boughs Of Holly paper and a strip of gold shimmer paper to the bottom. I stamped the wreath from Cottage Wreaths in Evening Evergreen ink stamped off once to make lighter plus added the wooden wreath in Soft Suede ink and Poppy Parade ink berries. I cut it along with the white wreath from the Country Wreaths dies. I stamped the sentiment from Brightest Glow set in Poppy Parade on white card stock and cut with the Labels Aglow dies. I finished off with a gold trim bow. 
Hope you have a perfect day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Cottage Wreaths, Brightest Glow
Ink: Poppy Parade, Evening Evergreen, and Soft Suede
Paper: Basic White, Evening Evergreen, Holly Of Boughs DSP, Gold shimmer paper
Timber embossing folder, gold trim, Labels Aglow dies, Country Wreaths dies


No comments:

Post a Comment