Thursday, November 17, 2022

'Tis The Candy Cane Season

 


I designed this card for a swap with my stamping group this past weekend at Onstage in Jacksoville Fl. 
I used the Sweetest Christmas suite for this card and focused on Sweet Sorbet as the main color. I used a Sweet Sorbet base and added a panel of white card stock after running through with the Wintry embossing folder with snowflakes. I also added a strip of the Sweetest Christmas DSP to the side. I cut a Pool Party circle from the Stylish Shapes dies to pop my grouping. I cut the candy cane from the same DSP with the Candy Canes dies. I cut the leaves from the Christmas Banners dies in Pool Part, Basic White and Garden Green card stocks. I stamped the banner sentiment from the Christmas Banners set in Sweet Sorbet ink and cut with the same dies. I finished off with some rhinestones I colored with my Sweet Sorbet Stampin Blends marker.
Hope you have a sweet day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Christmas Banners 
Ink: Sweet Sorbet
Stampin Blends marker-Sweet Sorbet
Paper: Basic White, Sweet Sorbet, Pool Party, Graden Green and Sweetest Christmas DSP 
rhinestones, Wintry embossing folder, Stylish Shapes dies, Christmas Banners dies, and Candy Canes dies

No comments:

Post a Comment