Friday, November 18, 2022

PP617 Peace With Frosted Snowflakes

 




I made this card for Jaydee's color challenge this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com using the Frosted Snowflake stamp set plus a few items for bling! It is hard to get a good photo from silver foil paper as well as embossed snowflakes. Hope you can see both well. I took a piece of white card stock and stamped the snowflakes on in VersaMark ink. I used clear embossing powder and heat embossed them. I then blended Tahitian Tide ink over them with my blending brush. I cut a strip of silver foil across and ran some Tahitian Tide twine around and added abow to the end. I popped on a Wonderful Snowflake embelly to the side. I stamped the sentiment from the Leaves Of Holly set in VersaMark ink and heat embossed with silver embossing powder on a white Stylish Shapes banner die. I finished off with some rhinestones after I added all to a white base. 
Hope you have a beautiful weekend!
My daughter comes home today after being gone three months to VA for school. I can't wait to have time with her for the next 10 days!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Frosted Snowflakes, Leaves Of Holly
Ink: VersaMark and Tahitian Tide
Paper: Basic White, silver foil
Wonerful Snowflakes, Stylish Shapes dies, Tahitian Tide twine, rhiestones, heat tool, clear and silver embossing powders, blending brush 







2 comments:

  1. Windy, that background is gorgeous! It's the perfect backdrop to that gorgeous snowflake. So glad you shared this beauty with us at the Paper Players this week and have fun with your daughter!
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, this is so beautiful! I love the background and the beautiful snowflake! Love the layout, too! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete