Tuesday, November 29, 2022

PP619 Hanging With Wisteria Wishes

 





I am playing along with Laurie's sketch challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com with my new to me bundle called Wisteria Wishes from the annual catalog with SU! I used one of my Tea Boutique cards in Starry Sky and cut a white Scalloped Contours die to stamp on. I stamped the branch/leaves in Granny Apple Green ink and the flowers in both Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky inks with two step stamping. I stamped the sentiment on a white banner cut from the Stylish Shapes dies in Starry Sky ink. I finished off with Orchid Oasis matte dots. 
Hope you can play along this week and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Wisteria Wishes 
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Starry Sky and Orchid Oasis
Paper: Basic White 
Tea Boutique cards, Scalloped Contours dies, Stylish Shapes dies and Orchid Oasis matte dots 

2 comments:

  1. I love the bright blue of your wisteria Windy and the gingham card base compliments it beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue and all that gorgeous Wisteria. The background is just perfect too! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete