Thursday, November 10, 2022

Happy Christmas In Purple

 


I made a gatefold for my third card for classes this month. I just had to do some purple so used Gorgeous Grape for the base. I took a piece of 5 1/2" by 4 1/4" card stock and scored on the long side both ends at 2 1/8" to make the fold. I added two strips on the outside with Fresh Freesia card stock embossed with the Wintry embossing folder. I then cut a white Scalloped Contours rectangle to add all my ornaments plus stamp the sentiment from Spruced Up in Granny Apple Green ink. I cut a Granny Apple Green light string and Fresh Freesia ornament plus a silver foil ornament topper in silver foil from the Spruced Up Outlines dies. I stamped the lines on the Fresh Freesia ornment in Gorgeous Grape ink and stamped the big ornment on white card stock in the same color. I stamped the snowflake in Fresh Freesia ink and cut all out. I stamped the happy sentiment in Granny Apple Green ink on white card stock and cut out with the Stylish Shapes dies. I finished off with some rhinestones.
Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Spriced Up
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Fresh Freesia, and Granny Apple Green
Paper: Fresh Freesia, Granny Apple Green, silver foil, Basic White and Gorgeous Grape
Wintry embossing folder, rhinestones, Spruced Up Outlines dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Scalloped Contours dies 




No comments:

Post a Comment