Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Season's Greetings

 


I want to make my wreath look like it was hanging on a wall or door. I started with the white base and added some Parakeet Party card stock and then a piece of white ran through the Timber embossing folder. I stamped the leafy wreath from Cottage Wreath on white card stock in Parakeet Party ink plus the wooden wreath in Crumb Cake ink. I added berries in Poppy Parade ink to the wreath. I also stamped a bow in Poppy Parade ink and cut all out with the matching Country Wreaths dies. 
I cut a few Parakeet Party leaves with the same dies. I cut by hand a strip in Poppy Parade card stock for my hanger. I stamped the sentiment from Brightest Glow set in Poppy Parade ink and cut with the Labels Aglow dies. 
Hope you have a lovely Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Cottage Wreath and Brightest Glow
Ink: Poppy Parade, Parakeet Party and Crumb Cake
Paper: Basic White, Parakeet Party, Poppy Parade
Labels Aglow dies, Country Wreaths dies, Timber embossing folder




No comments:

Post a Comment