Monday, October 31, 2022

Merry & Bright

 


I really like the Brightest Glow bundle plus the Lights Aglow DSP together. I need to make more cards with them. I started with the Evening Evergreen base and asdded a strip of Lights Aglow DSP with some gold ribbon tied around to the left. I then cut a white square and used the Labels Aglow die to cut the round detailed design and added another square of gold foil behind. I stamped the the sentiment from the Brightest Glow set in VersaMark ink on white card stock and heat embossed in gold embossing powder and cut with the same dies to pop up. 
Super simple card but the gold makes it looks to elegant.
Hope you have a beautiful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Brightest Glow
Ink: VersaMark
Paper: Evening Evergreen, Basic White, gold foil, DSP
Labels Aglow dies, gold ribbon, heat tool, gold embossing powder

 

No comments:

Post a Comment