Friday, October 14, 2022

Joyful Christmas

 


I made this card as my third for classes this month using the returing Merriest Moments bundle. I stamped the flower with theleaves on white card stock from the Merriest Moments set. The flower is in Merry Merlot ink and the leaves in Evening Evergreen ink. I then cut them with the matching Merriest Frames die. I then ran a piece of white card stock though the Merriest Franes embossing folder. I stamped the sentiment in Merry Merlot ink on white card stock and cut it out with the stitched rectangle die from the Merriest Frames dies. Before adding all to the white base I ran a piece of Evening Evergreen open weave ribbon around plus added a bow. I finished it off with an opal round in the center of the flower. 
Hope you have a wonderful weekend and thnaks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Merriest Moments 
Ink: Merry Merlot and Evening Evergreen
Paper: Basic White
Merriest Franes dies and embossing folder, Evening Evergreen open weave ribbon, opal rounds 

No comments:

Post a Comment