Wednesday, October 26, 2022

PP614 Christmas Holly Wishes

 




For Ann's sketch challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com this week, I pulled out my pearls! Ha...along with the lovely Boughs of Holly suite. I started with the Shaded Sprice base and added a piece of the Boughs Of Holly DSP. I also added a strip of Real Red card stock. I cut a white detailed label from the Holly Berry dies and then hand snipped out the poinsettias and leaves from the designer paper. I stamped the sentiment from the Leaves Of Holly set in VersaMark ink on a piece of Shaded Spruce card stock and heat embossed it in white embossing powder with my heat tool. I cut it out with the same dies. I popped it on the white label and some pearls around for Ann! 
Lovely card but so simple to make. The designer paper does all the work!
Have a holly jolly day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy


Stamp set: Leaves Of Holly
Ink: VersaMark
Paper: Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Basic White, Boughs Of Holly DSP 
Holly Berry dies, heat tool, white embossing powder






4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Windy! This paper is gorgeous, and the sketch really shows it off. You know me and pearls...they are the perfect accents. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Windy, Your Christmas card is so beautiful, thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players! I love the way you've used the papers, Shaded Spruce is such a rich color! The white leaf accent is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pg slot wallet เว็บไซต์เกม สล็อต ฝาก-ถอน ทรูวอลเล็ตไม่มีอย่างน้อย ใหม่ปัจจุบันในปี 2021 นี้ ถูกปรับปรุง ประดิษฐ์กราฟฟิก ความหลากหลายรายลักษณะของเกม มีเกมให้เล่นมากมาย

    ReplyDelete
  4. สล็อตเว็บตรง แตกง่าย สล็อตแตกง่าย เกมพนันออนไลน์ ยอดนิยม สล็อตที่นิยมเยอะที่สุดในตอนนี้เพราะเป็นเกมที่มีแบบอย่างการเล่นที่ง่าย ไม่สลับซับซ้อน ต่างจากพนันอื่นๆ ที่มีข้อตกลงต่างๆมากมาย

    ReplyDelete