Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Furry & Bright

 


I love the Christmas Scottie bundle and used it for my fifth card for classes this month. I stamped the dog on white card stock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and punched it out with the Scottie Dog punch. I did the same for the bow but stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink. I cut a piece of white card stock and stamped the plaid in Cherry Cobbler ink near the top and the sentiment in Memento Black at bottom. I cut the greenery in Old Olive card stock from the Christmas Banners dies. I added all to a Cherry Cobbler piece plus a Basic White piece of card stock plus a Basic Black base. 
I hope you have blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Christmas Scottie
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Basic White, and Old Olive
Christmas Banners dies, Scottie Dog punch  




No comments:

Post a Comment