Thursday, October 13, 2022

Merry Christmas Candy Cane

 


Here is my second card for classes this month using the Sweet Candy Cane bundle plus the Sweetest Christmas DSP. I used a Garden Green base and cut the striped die in the same color to layered on top with the Candy Canes dies. I cut a strip of the DSP to go across. I also cut with the same dies sever Pool Party cards tock stems along with Garden Green ones. I cut the small branch in Soft Suede card stock  and the berries in Real Red card stock from those dies. I stamped the candy cane in Real Red ink on white card stock from the Sweet Candy Cane set along with the banner from the Christmas Banners setin Garden Green ink and cut those out with the matching dies from Candy Cane dies and Christmas Banners dies. I added the sentiment in Real Red ink to the spaces on the banner. I made a college of these items on a 3" white circle from a punch.  I finished off with some red rhinestones. 
Hope you have an exciting day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Sweet Candy Canes and Christmas Banners
Ink: Real Red and Garden Green
Paper: Pool Party, Basic White, Real Red, Soft Suede, Garden Green and Sweetest Christmas DSP
Chrsitmas Banners dies, Candu Canes dies, red rhinestones, 3" circle punch



No comments:

Post a Comment