Thursday, October 27, 2022

Happy Christmas Spruced Up

 


Sometimes I make a card as I am designing for card classes and it is a hit and sometimes it is not. I designed this card but did not love it and so re-worked it and you will see soon my card for November card classes. Yes, I love to use purple for Christmas cards! Here I did a gate fold with my Gorgeous Grape card stock. I added two panels on the outside in white card stock ran through with the Wintry embossing folder with the snowflakes. I then blended some Fresh Freesia ink over with my blending brush. I cut the Scalloped Contour panel from white card stock to pop up my images. I stamped the sentiments in Granny Apple Green ink  on white card stock and cut them out with the Stylish Shapes dies in banners. I then stamped the large ornament from the Spruced Up set in Gorgeous Grape ink on white card stock and cut it out with matching dies called Spruced Up Outlines dies. When you cut you get the outline which here I used as my second ornament. I then stamped on on white the snowflake from the same set in Fresh Freesia ink and cut with the same dies. I also cut from those dies a topper in silver foil and the string in Granny Apple Green card stock. I finished it off with some rhinestones for bling. 
Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Spruced up
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Fresh Freesia and Gorgeous Grape
Paper: Basic White, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green and silver foil
Stylish Shapes dies, blending brush, Wintry embossing folder, Spruced Up Outlines dies, rhinestones, Scalloped Contours dies 

No comments:

Post a Comment