Thursday, October 6, 2022

Sunny Season's Greetings


I have been so heartbroken over the devastation from Hurricane Ian to my beloved Sanibel Island here in Florida that I decided to make a card as I was thinking of them this past Saturday for World Card Making Day 2022. 
I vacation there every year and we think of the island like our second home. I love the beach and I love making beachy cards. 
I pulled out my Sunkissed set and stamped the palm image on a piece of Basic White card stock in Early Espresso ink. I then stamped the seagull and some shell at the bottom. I took my blending brushes and added ink in Mango Melody, Coastal Cabana and Sahara Sand. 
I colored the bird a little with my light Smoky Slate Stampin Blend marker. I added all to a piece of Sahara Sand card stock ran through with the Coastal Weave embossing folder. I then added all to a Sahara Sand base. I stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso ink on a piece of white card stock and cut it out with the oval from All That dies. 
Hope you have a restful Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Sunkissed
Ink: Early Espresso, Mango Melody, Coastal Cabana, Sahara Sand
Stampin Blends marker- light Smoky Slate
Paper: Basic White, Sahara Sand 
All That dies, blending brushes, Coastal Weave embossing folder-retired


 

No comments:

Post a Comment