Monday, October 24, 2022

An Acorn Wreath

 



I made this fun fold card for a color challenge with my stamping group. We used Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze and Pear Pizzazz. I cut the base in Crumb Cake card stock at 4 1/4" by 11. I scored at 5 1/2" and again on one side at 2 3/4" to make the Z fold card. I added a piece of white card stock in side. I cut a strip of Pear Pizzazz card stock for the strip outside and stamped it with the leaf stamp from the Cottage Wreath set in the same color ink. I then cut a piece of white card stock with the square stitched die from the Stylish Shapes dies and then cut a square of Cajun Craze card stock for behind. I stamped the sticky wreath in Crumb Cake ink on the white square and then the leafy one in Pear Pizzazz. I stamped the acorns in Cajun Craze ink on a piece of white cards tock and cut them out with the Coutry Wreaths dies. I also cut the copper foil bow with the dies. I stamped berries in Cajun Craze around the wreath, too. 
Hope you have a lovely Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy


Stamp set: Cottage Wreath
Ink: Cajun Craze, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake
Paper:  Cajun Craze, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake, copper foil, and Basic White 
Stylish Shapes dies, Country Wreath dies


No comments:

Post a Comment