Monday, October 10, 2022

Merry Banners Christmas

 



I made a gatefold card today with the lovely Painted Christmas DSP and the Christmas Banners bundle. I used a piece of Real Red card stock cut 5 1/2" by 8 1/2" and scored at 2 1/8" on each side for the fold. I added a piece of Basic White card stock to the inside. I then cut two strips of the Painted Christmas DSP at 2" by 5 3/8" for the panels on the outside. I cut a white Deckled Rectangle in white and added a piece of Garden Green card stock behind to popp on one side on the front. I then stamped the banner in Real Red ink and added the words in Garden Green ink from the Christmas Banners set. I cut them out along with holly leaves I stamed in Garden Green frok the same set and the berries/stem from the Chrsitmas Banners dies. I finished it off with some red rhinestones. 
Hope you have a wonderful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Christmas Banners
Ink: Real Red and Garden Green
Paper: Real Red, Basic White, Garden Green, Soft Suede and Painted Christmas DSP
Chrsitmas Banner dies, red rhinestones 





No comments:

Post a Comment