Monday, October 3, 2022

Hello Falling Leaves

 


Yes, it is a bright card! The fall colors make me happy! I used the lovely Celebrate Everything DSP for my background. It is a large host pack of designer paper you can get free with an SU! order $180.00 or more.  I layered it with Granny Apple Green card stock and a Real Red base. I then stamped the leaves in Real Red, Crushed Curry and Granny Apple Green inks from the Hello Harvest set on white card stock and cut them out with the Rustic Pumpkin dies. I cut the white stitched circle from the Stylish Shapes dies to add the leaves. I stamped the hello sentiment from the Forever Fern set in Real red ink on white card stock and cut it with the same Shapes dies. I finished off with some yellow rhinestones. 
Hope you have a fantastic Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Hello Harves and Forever Fern
Ink: REal Red, Granny Apple Green and Crushed Curry
Paper: Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Basic White and Celebrate Everything DSP
Stylisg Shapes dies, Rustic Pumpkin dies, Holiday rhinestones-retired 

No comments:

Post a Comment