Friday, September 30, 2022

Thinking Of Festiveness


This is the second card I designed for October card classes that I am not going to use. I was trying a different color combo with Blushing Bride, Soft Succulent and Merry Merlot but in the end I decided to go another route for my finally card. I thought you might like to see the festive card here using the returing Merriest Moments bundle and Christmas Season bundle. I used a white base and then ran a piece of Blushing Bride through the Merriest Frames embossing folder. I cut a label in white from the Seasonal Labels dies and stamped the sentiment in Merry Merlot ink from the Merriest Moments set. I added a Soft Succulent ribbon around before attaching all. I then popped up the two floral pieces stamped in Merry Merlot ink from the Merriest Moments set along with the Soft Succlent leaves stamped from the Christmas Season set. They were cut with the Merriest Frames dies and the Seasonal Labels dies. I finished with a bow and an opal round in the center of the poinsettia. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a beautiful weekend!
Windy

Stamp sets: Merriest Moments and Christmas Season
Ink: Soft Succulent, Merry Merlot
Paper: Basic White, Blushing Bride
Merriest Frames dies and embossing folder, Seasonal Labels dies, opal round, Soft Succulent open weave ribbon

 

No comments:

Post a Comment